Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello!

Hello, I'm Amanda. I'm in my mid-twenties, married to a wonderful husband, and mom to a wonderful one-year-old son. I'm a Stay-at-Home Mom, a substitute some days, and just starting out as an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant. I spend my days raising our wonderful son, while trying to keep a clean house, clothes clean, and not to spend to much time on the computer! In the middle of this, we're working on our old house that belonged to my husband's grandmother. I love photography, learning to love cooking, movies and reading!! I'm just your typical Stay-at-Home Mom!

Hi, I’m Morgan. I’m a late twenty-something that is in a post-Newlywed, pre-baby time in my life. I work full time as an Administrative Assistant, part-time as an Senior Independent Pampered Chef Consultant and overtime juggling an unending string of social engagements, all while trying to remodel our house and maintain some semblance of normal family life by creating a warm and cozy home and delicious meals for my husband. I love to cook, read, and shop but struggle with finding time to do it all. I’m just your everyday Working Wife!

We hope you will join us as we share recipes, review books and compare points of view on life, love and everything in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment