I have decided to participate in another Reading Challenge that I hope you will join me on this one too! J. Kaye's Book Blog is hosting her 100+ Reading Challenge again this year.
- The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. --Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
- Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Library books, Young Reader, Nonfiction- as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
- Challenge begins January 1st thru December 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
- When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you'd prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, pleas leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
I found this challenge too late in the year to participate for 2009, so I am really glad that J. Kaye chose to do it again!! I hope you decide to do this with me!
The Stay-at-Home Mom