Monday, November 23, 2009

Lynsay Sands/Argeneau Family Reading Challenge

Dear Friend,

I have found a wonderful Reading Challenge that I have chosen to take part in and I hope that you might join me! Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf is hosting the Lynsay Sands/Argeneau Family Reading Challenge.


Here are her guidelines:


1. This challenge is just for the first 9 books in the series. We aren't going to include the Hunter series.

2. Sign up anytime for the challenge, but your challenge is to be completed by Dec. 30, 2010.

3. If you decide to participate in the challenge, post this on your blog with a link back to this blog so that other people can find their way here to sign up.

4. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your challenge is posted. If you list just your blog's general URL, it will be removed.

5. When you are all done with the challenge, email her the links to your reviews.


Here are the titles in the challenge:

1. A Quick Bite

2. Love Bites

3. Single White Vampire

4. Tall, Dark and Hungry

5. A Bite to Remember

6. Bite Me

7. Accidental Vampire

8. Vampires are Forever

9. Vampire Interrupted


You can read about this challenge here and ask Amy any questions that you may have! I hope that you will decide to join me on this!
Looking forward to this challenge,
The Stay-at-Home Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment