Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things I've Learned Thursday

Dear Friend,

My intentions were to do this post last week. Instead of a "Things I've Learned," I'm making this a "Thankful Thursday" in honor of Thanksgiving last week. So, these are the things that I am thankful for this year:

  1. My husband. Jud is the love of my life and my very best friend. I am SO extremely thankful for him. I love you, Juddy Buddy.
  2. My son. Wesley is a happy healthy child and a pure miracle in my life. I love you, my sweet boy.
  3. My family. I have the best family that I could have ever asked for, immediate and in-laws! I love all of you and am so thankful for every one of you.
  4. My health and my family's health.
  5. The love of so many wonderful people.
  6. All of the wonderful friends that I have, real life and bloggy friends! I love every one of you and am more thankful for you than you know.
  7. The wonderful life that God has given me. Everything from the way we live to all that He has given me.
  8. To live in a free country and to the soldiers that fight for our freedom!

I know this is late, but my life has changed so much in just a few short years. I wanted to do a post in honor of Thanksgiving and all I'm thankful for. And, as for the Things I've Learned, to never neglect to tell those that you love and are thankful for that you love them and are thankful for them!

Thankfully,

The Stay-at-Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment