Monday, December 28, 2009

Wish I'd Read That Challenge

Dear Friend,
I have found one more challenge that I have decided to participate in. Royal Reviews is hosting Wish I'd Read That Challenge which is challenge for all the books that you wish you had read. I have numerous books that I should have read growing up, but did not. So, I plan to read those for this challenge.

Challenge Guidelines:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
--Curious- Read 3 books.
--Fascinated-Read 6 books.
--Addicted- Read 12 books.
--Obsessed- Read 20 books.

3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December 2010.

I have chosen to only commit to the "Fascinated" level at this time, but hope to level up during the year. I hope you will choose to participate in this challenge with me! If you choose to participate, head HERE to sign up!

Fascinated by this Challenge,
The Stay-at-Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment