Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where is my book?

Dear Friend,
I've had another book to review for you for over two weeks, but I have lost my book! I began and finished it while Hubby, Son and I were in Huntsville (Story will be on my personal blog by the end of the day, hopefully!). But, after coming home, closing two Pampered Chef parties, beginning a third Pampered Chef party, washing clothes, having two Thanksgivings, a photo session, editing pictures, decorating for Christmas, shopping for presents, and wrapping presents, I have lost the book.....

And,.......

I have absolutely.....

NO IDEA....

Where to start looking!!

So, I promise, once I get all the presents wrapped, the decorations up (yep, there is still more to put up), and my living room cleaned, I WILL find the book and post the review for you! It was a really good book though! I guess I'll just have to leave you wondering.......

Wondering where to start,
The Stay-at-Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment